partiall law; a tragi-comedy, by an unknown author, circa 1615-30; now first printed from the original MS. Edited by Bertram Dobell.
Publisher: The editor in London
Written in English
- A sermon, on religious melancholy
- Atlas of the dragonflies of Britain and Ireland
- Systematized anatomy
- Halethorpe heritage
- Improving development and utilization of U.S. Air Force intelligence officers
- Savage Club souvenir.
- The rules of musical interpretation in the baroque era (17th-18th centuries), common to all instruments
- Problems of economic growth in Latin America
- The Edwardian novelists
- youth gang drug trafficking
- A+ Ideas for Every Students Success
- The Victorian temper
- light of day.
- Iambic ideas
- use of the plant in decorative design
- Three Poems (Poets, Penguin)
- A letter from the pastor of Hollis Street Society, to his parochial friends
- isle of dreams
- Lectures on highenergy physics
- Stolen Souls